Manufacturing company produces IoT Devices (Company A)
Fulfillment company has responsibility for distributing products to distributor/partner/bulk customer (Company B). Goods have been shipped from plants that are belong to Company A and Sales Order has been created from Company B Sales Area
- The management team of company B wants to do posting on its inventory G/L (156/632) even B does not store any stock.
- Automatic inter-company account reconciliation and settlement
Necessary Configuration steps
- Define Order Types for Inter-Company Billing
- Define Pricing Procedure & Pricing Determination
- Assign vendor to company code for auto posting
- Assign organizational units by plant (company A)
- Create/Maintain output type
- Assign output type to billing type
- Create partner profile
- Assign Sales Area of company B to Plant of company A
Step 1: Use or copy billing type IV to ZIV
Step 2 Define Pricing Procedure for Company A and Company B
In this step, we have step 405 that copy value from step 400 and do posting COGS (156/632) through account key ZP
We will only maintain the inter-company price through condition type PI01 and IV01 will be a reference condition type. Step 400 we will do posting to record revenue and tax for inter-company price.
Step 3: Assign vendor account for automatic posting
Step 4: Assign Organization Unit by Plant (Company A) in inter-company billing
Step 5: Tcode Nace V3 Billing
Step 6: Assign output type to billing type
Step 7: Create partner profile for sending idoc
Step 8: Assign Sales Area B to Plant A
Step 9: Result
I am a recent (Dec 2020) graduate of Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas. I would like to set a time when can discuss our future together.
In the example you gave, what would be the condition record set up for PI01 so sales org A and B?