Hi guys, in this article I want to discuss about How to create SAP HANA Instance in cloud foundry
Account trial on SAP BTP cockpit
A. Create SAP HANA Database Instances and Data Lake Instances
- Go to Spaces of Cloud Foundry Environment.
- Choose SAP HANA Cloud and Click Create => SAP HANA Database
- Input user and password for database administrator
- Create Data Lake
- Create instances processing…
- All, It’s done.
B. Working with HANA Database
- Stop/Start database
Because you use trial account, so instances will be automatically stopped overnight. So you need restart before working.
- Create users and roles and manage privileges
This is dashboard of HANA Database
Go to Security And User Management
Go to Role Management
- Import Data to Catalog and Query database using SQL Statement
Go to here to download Data Example SFLIGHT for this demo
Go to Database Explorer
- Choose Browse
- Choose file which downloaded.
After import done, choose Schema SFLIGHT we have
Open data of table SBOOK, we have
Write some SQL Statement by :
In this article, I shared How to create instance of SAP HANA Database in CF environment. I also overview about working with objects in HANA database as schema, table, SQL query. Thanks for your reading and any question, kindly leave your comment on below this.